100% MADE IN THE USA
Years of research and development have lead us to build the best tanks in the industry. We manufacture our hydrographic tanks using stainless steel which resists rust and other impurities unlike galvanized steel used by many others in the industry. Our tanks have been designed to have a stainless steel spray bar which maximizes the area within the tank as well as allowing for the benefits of high quality stainless steel. The pumps utilized within our tanks reduces the footprint of our tanks as well as allows for ease of customization or replacement. Our pumps are made with a stainless steel rotor.
Please contact us regarding shipping options for hydrographic tanks.
Our hydrographic tanks feature:
- Professional hydrographics tank
- 14 gauge 304 American stainless steel
- Tig welded joints
- External stainless steel spray bar to maximize the whole tank for dipping area
- 240 volt or 480 volt setup
- Water Resistant Nema rated control panel
- High efficiency pump with stainless steel rotor
- Digital PID controller
- Digital timer
- We feature all Allen Bradley push buttons and selector switches
- Allen Bradley contactors
- Allen Bradley circuit breakers (No cheap fuses used)
Get started camo dipping with our exclusive tank package deal!
Our special tank package includes everything you need to get started in the camo dipping industry! Along with our top of the line hydrographic tank, this deal includes 100 meters of film of your choice (excluding royalty films), 3 ANEST/Iwata Air Gunsa HVLP spray guns, and 5 gallons of Hydro-vator.
Add our professional 2-day training services for up to two individuals for only $500. There is simply no better way to get started camo dipping!